Technical Support - Adolix Outlook Express Backup
We recommend you to see the "Frequently asked questions" below !
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I backup my emails on Windows 98 and restore them to Windows XP?
- Can I backup my emails in MS Outlook and restore them with Eudora?
- What do I get if I register?
- I get a "List index out of bounds(0)" error
- I get an "Access denied" error when I try to restore my emails
- The bottom of the main window is not visible. What can I do?
- Does this software support Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007?
- Is this application VISTA-compatible?
1. Can I backup my emails on Windows 98 and restore them to Windows XP ?
A: Yes, you can restore them in any windows operating system.
2. Can I backup my emails in MS Outlook and restore them with Eudora?
A: No, you can't. You have to restore them to the same email client.
3. What do I get if I register ?
A: You MUST register if you want to use this software for more than 15 days. If you register, all the limitations will disappear, you get 24 hours support and high discounts for future versions.
4. I get a "List index out of bounds(0)" error
A: This is a bug, which appeared in some previous minor versions. Please install the latest version and the problem should no longer appear.
5. I get an "Access denied" error when I try to restore my emails
A: This error is usually caused by file rights issues (on Vista, most often), or by the fact that, sometimes, the email clients keep their files open, preventing our software from restoring the emails.
First, try to run the application with administrator rights, by right-clicking the EXE file (or the shortcut you probably have on your desktop) and selecting "Run as administrator". Then restore the backup file, as you usually do.
If this results in the same problem ("Access denied" error), please try the second solution, which consists of the following steps:
- restart your computer
- do not open the email client!
- restore the backup file
- open the email client, and all the data contained by the backup file should be there
6. The bottom of the main window is not visible. What can I do?
This problem is caused by your Windows DPI settings. You should put it to Normal size (96 DPI). You can do that by following the next steps: Right click on desktop -> Properties -> Settings tab -> Advanced -> General tab -> change DPI settings to Normal Size (96 DPI).
7. Does this software support Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007?
Yes, our software supports both of them. Our software supports all the latest versions of Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Eudora, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
8. Is this application VISTA-compatible?
Yes, all the supported email clients (Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Eudora) and browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer) can be backuped and restored on Vista.
If these answers did not solve your problem or questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We will usually answer within 24 hours. You are also welcome to send us all your opinions and suggestions about Adolix Outlook Express Backup.