By using the Services, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Services.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you use the Services, such as when you create an account, download software, or contact us for support. This may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically: We automatically collect certain information when you use the Services, such as your IP address, device information, and information about your use of the Services. We may also collect information about your location.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services, and to develop new products and services. We may also use the information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use the information we collect to personalize your experience and show you content that is more relevant to you.
- To communicate with you: We may use the information we collect to communicate with you about the Services, such as to send you updates or newsletters.
- To process payment: If you make a payment for one of our software products, we will use the payment information you provide to process the payment through Paypro Global.
- To enforce our policies: We may use the information we collect to enforce our policies and ensure the safety of our Services.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, and customer support.
- With Paypro Global: We may share your payment information with Paypro Global to process your payment for our software products.
- With law enforcement: We may disclose your information to law enforcement in response to a legal request or to protect the safety of our Services.
Data Retention and Deletion
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy. We may also retain your information as required by law.
You may request that we delete your information at any time by contacting us at the email address provided below. Please note that some information may be retained in backup copies for a limited period of time.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Opting out of communications: You may opt out of receiving emails and other communications from us by following the instructions provided in the communication.
- Accessing and updating your information: You may access and update your account information at any time by logging into your account.
- Deleting your information: You may request that we delete your information by contacting us at the email address provided below.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of your information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. We will post any updates on this page and encourage you to review the Policy periodically to stay informed about our collection, use, and sharing of your information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our collection, use, and sharing of your information, please contact us.
This Policy was last updated on 27.12.2022