Technical Support - News Feed Sanitizer
We recommend you to see the "Frequently asked questions" below !
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this browser extension read or process my browsing activity?
- Can it hide all sponsored posts automatically?
- Can it be used on mobile devices?
1. Does this browser extension read or process my browsing activity?
A: No, News Feed Sanitizer does not monitor, process nor store your browsing activity. No ads even on the Lite (free version). It just parses the content of your news feeds and hides the posts that match the keywords that you define.
2. Can it hide all sponsored posts automatically?
A: It can hide sponsored posts, but we cannot guarantee 100% success rate. This is because social networks (and sites in general) often change the code behind their websites. But if you see a sponsored post that you think should have been hidden, please let us know, we will do our best to adjust the extension and make the sponsored posts blocking feature even better.
3. Can it be used on mobile devices?
A: Unfortunately no, because mobile browsers & apps do not offer a way to run extensions. If such a way will be created in the future, be sure we will make the extension mobile-compatible as soon as possible.
If these answers did not solve your problem or questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We usually answer within 24 hours. You are also welcome to send us all your opinions and suggestions about News Feed Sanitizer.