Technical Support - Default Printer
If you encounter any problem using Default Printer, don't hesitate to write us at support[at]adolix.com and we will help you. You are also welcome to send us all your opinions and suggestions about Default Printer.
We recommend you to see the "Frequently asked questions" below !
Frequently Asked Questions
- When I start Default Printer I get an error "Invalid date ..."
- How does float window work ?
- How exactly is the printer removed?
- How do I register Default Printer?
1. When I start Default Printer I get an error "Invalid date ..."
A: Please download the latest version on Default Printer from here .
2.How does float window work ?
A: You have a menu option (Settings ->Show float window). This setting and the float window's position on the screen will be remembered the next time you start your computer.
3. How exactly is the printer removed?
A: Default Printer removes just the printer. Its drivers aren't removed, so they are available if you decide to reinstall that printer.
4. How do I register Default Printer?
A: Please go to http://www.adolix.com/default-printer/order/ and after you pay you will receive by email the Registration Key for the Name you provided.
If you encounter any bug, please send us an email using our contact form. We will fix it as soon as possible.